Web Business Development and Marketing
Having a business presence on the Internet has become a necessity in today’s world. This free online diploma course from ALISON will guide learners through the initial steps of setting up an online business, from choosing a web hosting account for your site through registering your domain name. The course will then explore some of the essential tools in building your site, including HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and Adobe Dreamweaver. Also covered are affiliate and e-mail marketing, as well as the use of social media such as Facebook to help build your business. The Diploma in Web Business Development and Marketing is ideal for anyone who always wanted to set up a Web business but felt they lacked the skills, or for those with a desire to further their understanding of how online businesses work.
To qualify for your official IC program, Certificate you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to create a website. You will understand web design concepts such as domain name, hosting, name servers and web editors. You will gain a good knowledge of images, text and the color aspects of a website. You will know how to publish your website. You will understand HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, Dreamweaver and how to index your website successfully. You will learn of different ways to make money from your website. You will know how to use auto responders to automatically answer emails for you. You will be able to create confirmation emails. This course will introduce you to affiliate marketing and show you how to increase traffic to your website.
1. Introduction to Building a Website
2. What are Domain Names and Hosting Accounts
3. How to Create Web pages
4. Images, Links and Formatting Explained
5. How to Publish Your Web page
6. Create a Business Website Assessment
7. Cascading Style Sheets – How to Style Web Pages
8. Indexing a Website on Google Webmaster
9. Introduction to the Web
10. Explaining Auto responders and Email Marketing
11. How to Build a List Using Auto responders
12. Increase Website Traffic Using Affiliate Marketing
13. Building Your Web Business Assessment
14. Create Your Personal Profile on Facebook
15. Creating your Facebook LIKE Page
16. How to Increase Traffic to LIKE Pages
17. Marketing Your Web Business Assessment
18. Final Assessment